Presentation: Global Entrepreneurship Program
This one-year specialised course, taught entirely in English, is offered by a consortium of international business schools the founding members of which (emlyon business school (Europe), Zhejiang University (Asia) and Pace University (USA)) are recognised as leaders in entrepreneurship.
The course starts in Europe (France), then continues in Asia (China) and ends the year at Pace University in North America (USA). Combining the best teaching and the diversity of these three markets, the course prepares students for careers as entrepreneurs with a distinct international focus.
- The course is dispensed in three institutions. Each institution will teach a specific aspect of entrepreneurship :
- At EMLYON Business School : Identifying new opportunities and developing new ideas
- At Zhejiang University : Broadening entrepreneurial knowledge internationally - focus on the concept of " family business ".
- At Purdue University : Developing a company internationally
- Alongside classes the students will work on three projects during the three terms.
- Students will also have highly specialised career provisions in order to assist them in developing their professional plans
- Admission is based on an application file, its supporting documents, and an online video.
It is possible to be admitted directly after this first stage.
- If the panel would like to know more about your profile you will be invited to an oral interview, following which you will be admitted or rejected.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Entrepreneurship : developing a start-up
- Intrapreneurship : creating new business units within an existing company
- Family entrepreneurship : taking over the family business
- Some key figures :
- 55% of graduates are currently employed by companies
- 40% of graduates have created their own company
- 5% of graduates are pursuing further study
- 26% of graduates are currently working outside their country of origin.
A Masters degree
a Bachelors degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or Economics
- GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE
- TOEFL/TOEIC/ IELTS/ CPE Cambridge / Bullats
- Online application
- Video exercise
Course cost description:
These tuition fees include administration fees, as well as lifetime membership of the EMLYON Forever network for the 2015/2016 academic year and may change without prior notice.