Presentation: Specialised Masters in Development, Innovation, and Territorial Marketing
MS in Development, Innovations, Territorial Marketing from EM Normandie is 6 years beyond A levels training level that trains territorial developers in one year. The training is provided by Researchers from the Institute of Territorial Development (IDET) in EM Normandie. It also hosts professional speakers for courses. Researchers and professionals organise further seminars - territorial intelligence, engineering and project management, animation, decision support, strategy - as well as professional exchange workshops on territorial development experiences
The Territorial Developer is an assembler of ideas and ambitions:
- setting to music people's plans for the future of a region,
- mastering the tools and codes of public policies to foster joint endeavours with representatives of companies and communities around a shared vision,
- able to mobilise an academic culture and technical knowledge of local strategies to advise and assist planners of territorial projects,
- developing, from the planning to the assessment stage by way of continuous monitoring, to build, adapt and control a regional project from a neighbourhood scale to that of a regional scale.
- Research and Territorial Analysis
- Public Development Policy
- Operation and Territorial Coordination
- Businesses and Territories
- Professional Project
- 12 months in initial / alternating training
- Work-placement period: throughout the year, periods of courses are alternated with periods spent businesses (private or public) + 4-6 months from April
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Economic Development Manager,
- Project Manager Creation and Development of Businesses,
- Economic Developer,
- Territorial Business Engineer
- Project Manager in Local Development,
- Territorial Development Officer
Masters degree without experience or postgraduate diploma with at least 3 years of professional experience Possible exemption in accordance with the committee's assessment.
Study of CVs and the cover letter questions in the file and motivation interview.