Presentation: MBA Luxe Wine and Hospitality
The EIML Paris offers different MBA programmes at the postgraduate diploma and degree level. The Sector MBAs from Paris EIML are firstly intended for students wishing to pursue a career in one of the 4 key areas of luxury:
- Jewellery and Watchmaking
- Cosmetics and Perfumes
- Hotels, Gastronomy, Oenology
The French / English bilingual training provides students with the essential tools for management in the luxury sector while learning about the technical aspects of each sector. Thus, within each MBA offers lessons in styling and collection creation, gemology, cosmetics and perfumes, and gastronomy and oenology.
- Luxury codes and actors
- Marketing, digital marketing and communication in wine and hospitality industry
- Wine tasting, fine gastronomy and services in luxury industry
- Consulting project
- Initial rhythm:
6 months of courses from November to April
6-month internship between May and December
Courses 4 days a week (Monday to Thursday)
- Alternating rhythm
Courses every Friday and 1 Saturday /2 - courses in English (from January-April n+1)",
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Commerce and distribution
- Digital Communication
- Students with a postgraduate diploma or degree in marketing, communication, business school, arts, humanities, social sciences and humanities, languages.
- Employees with a minimum of a degree and 3 years of professional activity in the luxury sector or in marketing, communication, digital marketing or sales and distribution.
- Step 1: Review of application
- Step 2: Admission tests consisting of 2 exams (QCM English and QCM general skills)
- Step 3: Motivation interview