Presentation: Bachelor of Management in International Trade (BIT)
With the globalization of business, countries are more closely linked through trade in goods, services and capital than ever before. Through this major, students will become international trade experts by understanding the economic principles of international trade and the macroeconomic policies that regulate trade among countries. Students will learn how advances in technology and transportation, multinational corporations and outsourcing are having a major impact on the international trade system. In addition, students will gain knowledge about China, which is one of the largest trading nations in the world. Graduates have found jobs in international trading companies or opened their own trading company.
Chinese Related Courses
- Chinese Language Courses
- Comprehensive Chinese I, II, III,& IV
- Intermediate Oral Chinese
- HSK Preparation Course
- Learning Chinese through Chinese Songs
- And more
- Courses to Introduce China
- General Outline of China,
- Chinese Calligraphy & Painting,
- Chinese Tradition Philosophy and Its influence on Contemporary China
- Understand China through Chinese Literature
- Comparison among China, Korea and Japan
- Courses related to Chinese Business
- Chinese Business Culture & Etiquette,
- Chinese Economy and Society
- Doing Business with China and Europe
- Skill related Courses
- Road to College Success
- Fundamental Math
- Math for Commerce I & II
- Advanced Application of MS Office (Office 2013)
- The Art of Communication with Music
- Academic English Courses
- Preparatory Academic Language
- Academic Writing,
- Presentation Skills
Basic Business Subjects
- Introduction to Business
- Management Essential
- Marketing Basics
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Applied Statistics& Marketing Research
- Business Ethics and Social Responsibilities
- Principle of Accounting I
- Principle of Finance
- Management Information System
- Research Methodology
Core Courses for BIT
- International Trade
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Business in Emerging Markets
- International Business
- Customer and Supplier Relationship Management
- Strategic Management
- International Finance
- Student can finish the 4-year program in minimum 3 years with good study planning and efforts.
- Student with good Chinese language skills is qualified to apply for the exemption of Chinese language courses up to 28 credits.
- Qualified student will have opportunities to study as an exchange student in our oversea partner universities for a semester (except for the first year and last semester in the program).
- Student with valid HSK level 4 certificate and GPA above 3 is qualified to apply for minor in Chinese language in the first year of study.
Copy of official secondary or post-secondary educational credentials and full transcript
The documents must be in English or Chinese with official stamps of the high school or authorized education institute. Notarized translated copies must be submitted if the document is not in Chinese or English.
** If you apply before the completion of high school, an official letter issued by the institute indicating the time when you will receive the certificate is required. Copy of certificate and final version of the transcripts are still required once you received them.
Proof of adequate English proficiency:
An applicant whose native language is not English must submit a score of IELTS, TOEFL, or equivalent. Minimum overall band of IELTS score is 6.0. Minimum score for TOFEL (IBT) is 80. An applicant who receives a high school certificate from an English-speaking country may be exempted from this language requirement.
** For more information on IELTS, please visit www.ielts.org. And visit www.toefl.org for more information on TOEFL. The TOEFL Institution code of Donghua University is 4422
Personal statement in English
It should be in an essay format (more than 400 words) and mainly introduce yourself, your interests, your future career plan and the reason to choose DHU.
Merit, testimonials, or other documents that you wish to be considered
Conditional Admission: Applicants with IELTS below 6.0 or equivalent may be admitted conditionally and will be required to study in the University Foundation Program (UFP) until the English proficiency level passed the entry requirement.
Transfer Students: Only student who has been studying in a university in the similar major for more than one semester can apply for credit transfer. The official transcript, the syllabus of the courses or other associated documents are required. CIP reserves the right to make final decision on credit transfer. Maximum of 30 credits can be transferred.
Course cost description:
Tuition Fees (per semester): € 3 340
Insurance* (8 semesters): € 430
Textbook & Supplies (per semester): € 160