Presentation: CKGSB MBA
A World-Class MBA for China Business
CKGSB MBA is a 14-month, full-time English program, which develops ambitious young professionals into global business leaders with a strong understanding of China and other emerging economies. The campus is based in Beijing.
As a world-class MBA program for China business, CKGSB MBA program features:
- World-class faculty: 40+ full-time faculties who joined from Wharton, Stanford, Yale, etc.
- Unrivaled alumni network: world renowned alumni includes over 3000 Chairmen and CEOs (incl. Jack Ma) running companies that comprises 20% of China's most valuable brands.
- Truly global learning platform: overseas modules and exchange opportunities with world-leading business schools.
- World-class students: over 80% of student body have oversea study or work experiences, graduating from prominent universities and working with leading employers.
The 14-month CKGSB MBA curriculum provides students with a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of global business strategy, theory and practice, while also addressing the cultural and ethical perspectives relevant to doing business in China and greater Asia.
The program aims to equip graduates with the analytical ability and confidence to face the uncertainties characteristic of real-world situations, deal with complex business issues systematically and creatively, and make sound judgments in the absence of complete data.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The MBA admissions committee identifies quality applicants with high potential and strong commitment through a comprehensive evaluation procedure. Applications are accepted throughout the year, and admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis. Selection is competitive, so applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Preferably two years or more of work experience
- A competitive GMAT or GRE score
- A high level of proficiency in English
1. Online application form with uploaded supporting documents, including:
· Passport-size photo
· Photocopy of Passport
· Photocopy of Degree Certificates & Diploma
· Photocopy of Identity Card (Double sides) - Chinese citizens only
· Official University Transcripts (screenshot)
· Scholarship application documents
· Application fee receipt (screenshot)
· Photocopy of Qualification certificate /Awards/Honors Certificates (if applicable)
2. Two recommendation letters (Instructions available in online application system)
3. Official GMAT (60D-KJ-39) or GRE (4456) score report from ETS.
1. Submit Online Application
Applicants must fill out application form online and upload required supporting documents, which can be found by clicking the ‘Apply Now' from official website menu item or here.
2. Preliminary Screening and Reference Check
Your application package will be reviewed by MBA Admissions Office.
Applicants who have passed first-round review will receive an email invitation to the CKGSB MBA admission interview, which is composed of three parts:
· Group Case Discussions
· Interviews by professors and Career Management Center
These interviews are to evaluate your suitability for admission into the CKGSB MBA Program, and whether you are offered a scholarship.
For overseas applicants, a telephone interview maybe selected in lieu of the in-person interviews. Arrangements will be made on a case by case basis.
Course cost description:
Through generous funding from the Li Ka Shing Foundation, CKGSB MBA scholarships aim to attract individuals of exceptional ability and talent in China and around the world. The goal of these scholarships is to help meet the financial needs related to the educational well-being and personal development of all eligible MBA applicants. The Admissions Committee will carefully assess each applicant's overall suitability for the scholarship during the admission process.
All scholarships are granted on a non-cash basis. Application and evaluation for most scholarships are completed through the regular application process. An applicant that wishes to be considered for scholarships should provide a positive answer to the scholarship question in the online application and complete the required additional procedures.
1. CKGSB Merit-Based Scholarship
2. CKGSB Industry Scholarships
3. Scholarship for Outstanding Overseas Chinese
4. CKGSB Vision Scholarships
5. CKGSB Need-Based Scholarship
6. GMAT/GRE Achievement Scholarship
7. CKGSB Company Sponsored Scholarship
8. CKGSB Scholarships for International Applicants