Presentation: MBA Creative Industries Management
A program is for the applicants searching for carreers in the creative industries.
- Local and International Environment of Enterprise,
- Managing Creative Enterprises,
- Creativity and Innovation management and International Legal Business Environment,
- Cultural, Social and Technological Aspects of Entrepreneurship,
- Creative Industries: Characteristics and Trends,
- Work practice.
Course cost description:
With a professional bachelor degree
- 1.5 years
- 5 550 EUR
With a academic bachelor degree
- 2.5 years
- 6 120 EUR